The term 'California Christiania Republic' or 'CCRbrand' or 'CCR' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owners of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
1) The content and information on the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise specified, the information provided on this website is for informational purposes only.
2) Nothing contained in this website shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppels, or otherwise, any license or right to any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of California Christiania Republicor any third party.
3) From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or other companies. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
A link to another website does not mean that California Christiania Republic endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, accuracy or the use of the External Site or that California Christiania Republic is affiliated in any way with the operator of the External Site. You acknowledge that California Christiania Republic is not responsible for the availability of, or the content located on or through, any External Site, or any changes or updates to such External Site. You should contact the website administrator or Webmaster of those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on such External Site.
4) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
THE INFORMATION SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS INCLUDED IN THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER PROVIDED BY California Christiania Republic OR BY ANY THIRD PARTY, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. California Christiania Republic DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, California Christiania Republic DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT, OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT PERMIT THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TO THE EXTENT THAT California Christiania Republic CANNOT DISCLAIM ANY SUCH WARRANTY, THE SCOPE AND DURATION OF SUCH WARRANTY WILL BE THE MINIMUM PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
5) If it ever occurs that a product price is listed incorrectly due to typographical error or an error in pricing information, California Christiania Republic shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price, regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, California Christiania Republic will quickly credit your credit card account in the amount that it was charged.
6) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
EVERY ATTEMPT HAS BEEN MADE TO SUPPLY COMPLETE AND ACCURATE INFORMATION HEREIN; HOWEVER California Christiania Republic ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND YOU ASSUME ALL RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ANY INFORMATION SET FORTH HEREIN, OR FOR ANY INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS THAT MAY RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ANY INFORMATION SET FORTH HEREIN. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, California Christiania Republic SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND [DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES] (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR DATA) WHETHER IN AN ACTION BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY OR IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE AND STRICT LIABILITY) OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE, OR WITH THE PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF California Christiania Republic HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. California Christiania Republic SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES YOU MAY INCUR DUE TO YOUR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH REGULATORY OR CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON, THE INFORMATION INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION ON A LINKED WEBSITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
8) You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this website and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this website in violation of such laws. Unless expressly stated otherwise herein, any information submitted by you through this website shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information and agree that you will not submit any information unless you are legally entitled to do so.
9) If any provision of this Agreement is unenforceable, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law, and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.